Step 1 Diamond Milling Wheel for the Bulldog profiling machine by Raimondi
- This milling wheel starts the bullnose by removing stone material.
- Diamond Milling Wheel is the first step in the bullnosing process.
- Performs the shaping of the tile for polishing preparation.
- Mitering wheel for performing 45 degrees mitering jobs with the "Bull Dog"
- 20mm arbor
- 3/8" rounded bevel is used for most Porcelain.
- 5/8" rounded bevel is used for Natural Stone or thicker Porcelain.
- 45 degree bevel wheel is great for making miter cuts where tiles & stone join at a right angle.
- Step 1 - Mill down the stone tile with the Raimondi® Diamond Mill
- Step 2 - Rough finish the stone tile with the Raimondi® Finishing Wheel
- Step 3 - Polish the stone tile with the Raimondi® Polishing Wheels (400-3500 Grit)
- NOTE: GRANITE MAY NEED ADDITIONAL POLISHING BETWEEN THE 2nd AND 3rd WHEELS WITH A 200 GRIT DIAMOND PAD.
- DO NOT SKIP STEPS!!
- For Porcelain: Step 1 thru 4 of the 3/8" Radius is suggested
- For Marble: Step 1 thru 4 or 5 (800, 1500 Grits) of the 5/8" is suggested
- For Granite: Step 1 thru 6 or 7 (1800, 3500 Grits) of the 5/8" is suggested