Great company with very quality products for the money. They even shipped 2 of the same items by mistake and promptly took care of it. Very highly recommended.
Allied Precision Bucket Water Heater, 110V, 742G
Designed to heat water as opposed to de-icing the water.
- 1000 watts. 120 Volts.
- The heater, while immersed in water, will heat continuously past 150° F and towards boiling (depending on the volume of water and the container's insulation).
- Will not damage plastic containers.
- Each unit comes with a stainless steel guard and has an automatic shut-off.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 3 x 2.7 inches.
- Weight 2.2 lbs.
- 6 ft. cord.
- Designed to rest easily inside a 5 gal. bucket.
- Made in the USA.
- UL, CSA Listed.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I use this heater in a 55 gallon drum to heat vegetable oil to around 110 degrees and it does so in about an hour... Really simple plug in and walk away...make sure your barrel is grounded if you are going to leave unattended...Oh I live on the coast so the temperatures really vary but in an hour or less it does the job for me and this actually designed for a 5 gallon bucket.