Bucket Dolly Outer Dimensions: 16-1/2" Diameter, 3-3/4" height with wheels�Bucket Dolly Inner Dimensions: 11-1/8" Diameter, 2-1/4" depth
Don't lift, carry or drag your buckets again! Roll your Thin Set, Grout, and Water!
- With it's low center of gravity 5/8" above the floor, the lowest on the market, it is almost impossible to tip
- The exclusive 5" diameter center hole accepts a 5 gallon bucket and can hold it at an angle making it easier to access material
- 5 heavy duty casters for easily moving and turning heavy 5 gallon buckets
- The dolly has a reinforced design, molded from plastic
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs.
- Fits all 5 & 3-1/2 gal buckets
- Will hold a bucket on a 45 degree angle
- Sturdy & stable 300 lbs capacity, 5 casters
- Bucket dolly will not scratch or damage any surface
- Manufactured in the USA and are made from high quality materials
Question & Answers
The bucket dolly provides 1-inch of clearance from the ground.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this dolly. The only downside is longevity. I've used them for over 5 years and when they decide to break it is always the plastic around the wheels. I suppose all the weight/pressure over time. It would be nice if they reinforced around the wheels.
I am a tile contractor and seen a picture of these in a magazine, and I had to have them. wish I would of bought them years ago.
I bought this dolly once before and this dolly is used on constuction all the time .love it wouldv recomend it to anyone.It doesnt tip over and handles great.
Very sturdy construction, I use 2 for 2-bucket method of car wash works great
things that are great about it
Does the job. Nice quality.
I'm a tile contractor and bought this to use for thinset buckets and grout water buckets. This is an excellent, well designed product that I highly recommend. You won't be sorry you bought it!
I'm so glad I purchased these. I was debating on getting them do to cost, but they are well worth it. The only thing that I can see that can fail on this product is the wheels eventually, but I have not problems with mine. The thin-set comes right off of the plastic like advertised. And they are extremely hard to tip...... I've never tipped them over. I'm glad that I got these. They should last a very long time. Well built.
Excellent tool! Saves you a lot of labor and energy!