I first used this product on some outside flagstone and it repelled water like crazy. The water just beaded up on the surface. Then, I tried it on concrete. First I did a test. Where I applied the Proseal, it just beaded up on the surface and it didn't darken The area I didn't seal; you could see the water soak into the concrete and darken. TERRIFIC PRODUCT !!
7753 Bright Glaze Proseal 101 Stone Sealer
- Product code: 7753
- Manufacturer: Bright Glaze Enterprises
- MPN: BGQ05
PROSEAL 101 Bright Glaze Stone Selaer
First really affordable, professional strength penetrating sealer.
- Applications: Travertine, Marble, Granite, and other stone surfaces.
- Teracotta, pavers, and unglazed tile
- Brick and other masonry
- High performance waterproofing
- Long lasting durability
- Easy-to-Apply "One Coat" process
- Stain resistance
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Coverage Range Between 300, and 500 sf per Gallon.
- Expected Wear (with proper care): 3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
- Penetrating Sealer will increase the coefficient of friction thus creating a more slip resistant surface.
- Allows the stone to breath and release water vapor transmission which prevents erosion.
- Does not yellow. Prevents the growth of organic staining (mold, mildew).
- Pro-Seal® 101 is an excellent grout release because it prevents adhesion and penetration to the stone.
- If the sealer is absorbed within five minutes apply a second coat at least one hour later.
- If the sealer is not completely absorbed after five minutes, wipe off excess with a clean dry terry cloth towel or an all.