Ishii Tile Cutter
Ishii tile cutters feature a high leverage, heavy duty handle that requires less pressure when scoring and snapping porcelain, ceramic, mosaics and more.
Big Clinker Tile Cutter Features
- Die cast aluminum slide assembly is equipped with linear ball bearings for smooth scoring.
- Professional tile cutter, large 3-1/2" breaker for easy snapping.
- Adjustable scoring wheel device to raise or lower the carbide wheel for thick or thin tiles.
- Wide die cast aluminum alloy base with heavy duty rubber pads for cutting stability.
- Thick heavy duty rubber pads, 7/8" thin ball bearing carbide wheel.
- Large, high-leverage bicycle grip handle makes cutting easier and reduces fatigue.
- Adjustable rip guide with angle feature.
- Plastic pads on breaking points.
- Adjustable height cutting wheel available on 27.5" model only
|Model||Ishii JW-580ST||Ishii JP-700|
|Rip Cut||22-3/4 in||27-1/2 in|
|Diagonal Cut||16 in||18 in|
|Weight||17 lbs.||20 lbs.|
Question & Answers
The Ishii Big Clinker Ball Bearing Tile Cutter includes a cutting wheel installed on the machine. The tile cutter does not come with a extra replacement scoring wheel.
No, the Ishii Big Clinker Ball Bearing Tile Cutter does not come with a case.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
good quality tile cutter. this tool saves a lot of time and energy of taking out a wet tile saw. manual cutters are always a great alternative
I've been in the business for 35years never had a cutter that cut this straight and clean unit is built solid. Four years later and thousands of cuts still cuting straight as the first time I used it