When you use a hydraulic breaker, you’re in for a surprise compact, quiet tool that hits harder than any other type of breaker. The reason why is that hydraulics are more efficient than electric, pneumatic or petrol-driven tools. Example, a 32 kg (70 lb) hydraulic breaker gives you the same hitting power as a 40 kg (90 lb) pneumatic. Thanks to their amazing impact energy, hydraulic breakers can be used on concrete, asphalt and frozen ground. You can, of course, also use them for trenching, tie-tamping, spike driving and general demolition.
- Frequency and blow rates achieves maximum productivity
- Medium /heavy weight tool ideal for concrete and asphalt breaking
- Vibration dampened handles without reduction of blow energy
- All Belle Group BHB Range handheld breakers are delivered with 1/2" tail-hoses with 1/2" Flat-Face quick-release couplings for easy connection to the Belle Group Hydraulic Power Packs.
- BHB19 Hydraulic Breaker 42lb, All purpose medium weight tools for a wide range of applications
- BHB30 Hydraulic Breaker 70lb, High performance heavy duty tools, suitable for tough sites.
- Can be used with 5 gal. or 8 gal powerpack by changing restrictor which is supplied.