The beast tile saw I bought from you is awesome. No complaints at all and well worth every penny. Seems like they took everything wrong with other saws and fixed the mistakes and came out with this model.
Lackmond Diamond Beast 7 24" Heavy Duty Wet Tile Saw
- Largest cutting capacity in its class 24" rip cut/ 18" diagonal.
- Powerful 13 amp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain, stone, and thicker materials.
- Removable extension table for use with larger format tiles.
- Saw frame constructed of durable steel pipe.
- Heavy duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts.
- Heavy Duty rip fence and angle guide with positive stops 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees.
- Extruded aluminum rails with ball bearings for smooth tray operation.
- Motor tilts to ensure accurate 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts.
- Blade splash guard and back splash tray keeps work area dry and returns water back to the water tray.
- Blade guard easily opens and secures with finger knob.
- Water supply line is externally mounted and easily accessible for cleaning or replacement.
- Water pump designed for use in water tray or side bucket.
- Divider in water tray filters slurry and extends pump life.
- Three-year limited warranty
- Lackmond 7" Wet Tile Saw
- 7 in. Diamond blade
- 2 Wrenches
- Aluminum Universal Guide
- Water Pump
- Water Plug
- Operator's manual
|Lackmond Beast 7" Wet Tile Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1.25 hp (13 amps)|
|Length of Cut||24in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||18 in|
|Blade Capacity||7 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/8 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45°||1-1/4 in|
|Shipping Dimensions (in box)||38.19" x 22.44" x 14.57"|