The workmanship and quality of these USA made floats is great.They are very flat and work well.
6351 Barwalt Ultralight 2000 Grout Floats
- Product code: 6351
- Manufacturer: Barwalt
$13.35 to $16.50
Barwalt Ultralight 2000 Grout Floats
- Barwalt floats are built tough to last longer than other floats.
- These are top of the line and the ones professionals prefer!
- Our handle shape is a favorite of professionals the world over.
- Molded handle with space age material that will give you a firm grip, comfortable like no other.
- UFF-2000, 81400, Solid Green Rubber Float (10-1/2"x3-3/4"), best for epoxy
- UWF-2-2000, 81420, Beige Gum Rubber Float (10-1/2"x3-3/4"), best for non sanded grout
- UOWF-2000, 81450,Oversize Green Gum Rubber Float (12-3/4"x3-3/4"), best for sanded grout
- UWF-1-2000, 81410, Green Gum Rubber Float (10-1/2"x3-3/4"), best for sanded grout
- UTSF-2000, 81440, Toe Space Green Gum Rubber, (12"x3"), for cabinet toe kick.
- Handle is off set 3" from one end to allow easy and complete access to toe space areas, can also be used for field grouting.
- Made in the USA.
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point.
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints.
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process.
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
things that are great about it
great float works great for sanded grout
this thing is no different than the home depot FLOATS only more expansive lol just save your time and money and buy the Marshalltown Grout Floats they are the best .............. the bad about this Floats is they are very heavy one from BARWALT ULTRALIGHT 2000 GROUT FLOATS= 4 from Marshalltown Grout Floats and the worst is after I used it for one floor I found the "rubber" have been burned and the sharp edge not sharp any more lol ............... I'm a UNION Local # 7 this is my job