I USED THIS WITH GOOD RESULTS ON 1/8" SPACERS. IT WAS EFFORTLESS. GOOD PRODUCT AND QUALITY. I DON'T KNOW WHWT THE OTHER REVIEWERS ARE DOING TO BREAK THEIRS.
84000 Barwalt Spacer Chaser
- Product code: 84000
- Manufacturer: Barwalt
- MPN: 84000
Barwalt Tile Spacer Chaser
- Barwalt Spacer Chaser has a hook to get any size spacer out!
- This spacer removal tool has an exclusive fulcrum action that allows for quick spacer removal without damaging the tile before grouting.
- Remove spacers after tiles have been placed but before they fully adhere.
- Most adhesives set in 20 to 30 minutes, but check the packaging or manufacturer's notes for exact instructions.
- Make sure all spacers are removed and allow tiles to set completely before grouting.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
GREAT!! Thanks.I need a catalog.Todd Gustavsen[@]
it was a little to big for sixtinth spacers and then it broke after four shower enclosers if it was made out of spring grade steel it would be stronger
it broke on the very first job that I was working with, so I have to say that I don`t like it at all. [note from Contractors Direct: Please email us if this happens]
Very well made, great grip and control. We have pulled tens of thousands of spacers with this little one... It is only for 1/8'' and larger spacers , and do not use it for pulling up floor tiles....