Packed the concrete very well a few times their were areas that we had to go over twice because the concrete was high in areas. It s a very good investment and it saved us time and labor hours. It was easy for one person to handle. Doing the work ourselves saved us thousands of dollars! Adam.
Specially designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area. Has an adjustable handle to meet operator needs and more efficient handling. Its lightweight and easy to transport to and around job sites.
- Designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area.
- Adjustable handle to meet operator needs and more efficient handling.
- Handle vibration is minimized with our impact absorbing mounting system to optimize control and operator comfort.
- Superior control is achieved with our responsive handle mounted throttle and on/off switch.
- High frequency vibration disperses and levels concrete without build-up.
- Lightweight, easy to transport to and around job sites.
- Blade design permits cutting and smoothing in a single operation.
- Interchangeable blades with other leading wet screed units.
- Handle fully adjustable.
- Unit weight: 28lbs
- Blades: 4’ (1.2m) to 16’ (4.9m) in length.
- Blade Weight: 6.41 lbs to 25.6 lbs.
- Engine: 1.3hp, 35cc, recoil start, air cooled, single overhead cam cylinder.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.17 gal (0.65L).
- Estimated Running Time: 1.1 hrs @ 7000 rpm.
- Weight (dry): 27.9lbs +blade (12.7kg +blade).
- Weight (operating): 29.6lbs +blade (13.5kg +blade).
Sound Power: 50 Dba.
- Vibration: <9 m/s2.
- Blades Available In: 4’ (1.2m), 6’ (1.8m), 8’ (2.4m), 10’ (3.0m), 12’ (3.7m), 14’ (4.5m), 16’ (4.9m).
- Power unit only, bar not included