For any surface, for any coating, the SP8 performs with great versatility. It offers high speed, accurate surface preparation at an economical price. The SP8 utilizes a variety of hardened steel or tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) cutters in cage set ups geared for specific needs. Choose from air, gas or electric power supplies.
- 8″ (200mm) working width.
- 2" (50mm) dust extraction port.
- Fine cutting depth adjustment.
- Tri-tube handle for strength, front carry bar eases transport.
- Light weight for easy maneuverability.
- Convenient engine stop switch.
- Hexagonal drive-shaft and sealed bearings for longer life.
- Isolation mounts to ease operator vibration.
- Dust free when operated with SPE 316 Vacuum.
- Cleaning and texturing concrete and asphalt.
- Removal of paint, rust, grease, ice deposits, line markings, and concrete laitance.
- Concrete reduction and scabbing.
- Removal of roof chippings.
- Grooving applications.
- Cleaning concrete form-work and shuttering.
- Non-slip finishes.
- Removal of concrete and plaster droppings.
|Bartell SP8G 8" Gas Scarifier Specifications|
|Horse Power||5.5 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Depth Per Pass||1/16 in. (1.6 mm)|
|Working Distance from Wall||1/16 in. (1.6 mm)|
|Operating Weight||108 lbs. (49 kg.)|