Bartell ride-on power trowels have been engineered to meet the demands of the professional contractor for a lightweight, high production machine with easy maintenance characteristics. Powered by air-cooled engines and are suitable for both float and finish operations.
- Heavy-duty gearbox provides a longer life and less maintenance.
- Twin stick, multi-directional levers deliver immediate, responsive steering.
- Low rider version.
- Non-overlapping design for floating/panning.
- Dual 4 blade trowel standard.
- Accurate troweling of wet concrete in areas such as Warehouses, Factories, Floor Slabs, Bridge Decks, Car Parks.
|Bartell BXR836 Ride-on Trowel Specifications|
|Horse Power||22.1 hp (16.5 Kw)|
|Motor||Honda GX690 - Gas|
|Float Blade Size||10 in. x 14 in. (25 cm x 36 cm)|
|Finish Trowel Size||6 in. x 14 in. (15 cm x 36 cm)|
|Combination Blade Size||8 in. x 14 in. (20 cm x 36 cm)|
|Float Pan||36-1/2 in. (93 cm)|
|Length||75.5 in. (192 cm)|
|Width||38.5 in. (98 cm)|
|Operating Weight||728 lbs. (330 kg.)|