Bartell B436SD 36" Slow Drive Epoxy Mortar Power Trowel
The Bartell high performance power trowels provide the contractor with reliable robust machines suitable for finishing large areas of newly laid concrete.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge steel and jig welded to ensure complete rigidity, strength and long life.
- Gear boxes are produced from high tensile steel containing heavy duty bronze and steel worm gears.
- A sight glass for checking the oil level ensures the contractor trouble free operation and high production rates
- 70 Rpm slow drive for epoxy mortar.
- Adjustable regular handle type.
- Heavy Duty Clutch.
- Precision Balanced.
- Rugged Construction.
- Accurate troweling of wet concrete in areas such as Warehouses, Factories, Floor Slabs, Bridge Decks, Car Parks.
- Handle Options Standard.
|Bartell B436SD Slow Drive Epoxy Power Trowel Specifications|
|Horse Power||4.8 hp|
|Motor||Honda GX160 - Gas|
|Float Blade Size||10 in. x 14 in. (25 cm x 36 cm)|
|Finish Trowel Size||6 in. x 14 in. (15 cm x 36 cm)|
|Combination Blade Size||8 in. x 14 in. (20 cm x 36 cm)|
|Float Pan||36-1/2 in. (93 cm)|
|Operating Weight||185 lbs.|