No, a bucket is not included with the Back Butter Buddy.
Back Butter Buddy
The Ultimate installation tool for large tile and stone insuring a secure bond to substrates, tiles must be "back buttered" with setting material, especially 12" and larger sizes.
- Easy "BACK-BUTTERING" of large Tile and Stone.
- With its 360 degree spinning capability, The Back Butter Buddy™ makes the back buttering process simple and easy.
- Fits most standard 3-1/2 & 5 Gallon buckets (bucket not included)
- Designed for Tile and Stone 12" and up
- Support up to 200 lbs.
- Securely attaches to bucket top
- Heavy duty construction
- Eliminates fatigue and injury
- Reduces breakage of tile and stone
- Invented by contractor for contractor
- Fits most standard 3-1/2 & 5 Gallon buckets
- Attach Back Butter Buddy to top of Bucket
- Stack one or more tiles face down onto Back Butter Buddy
- Apply thinset mortar
- Simply rotate tile continuing to spread (Back Butter) the thinset mortar
- Continue rotating while Back Buttering tile until surface fully covered
- Tile is ready to install
Question & Answers
Keeping the item clean is the best way to ensure you maximize the life of the Back Butter Buddy . Wipe off thin set right away as you work. Shoot WD into it once in a while to keep the metal ball bearings free and clear. Answered by Phil Green Inventor of the Back Butter Buddy
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Product works very well, saves your arm from tiring. I used it while laying 18x18 tiles in my shower, made the job so much easier. After a while your arm gets tired holding it while buttering large tiles, unless your a lot stronger than me, with this my arm never got tired. Makes laying tile a lot faster, just pile tiles onto it, butter and set, and ready for the next one.