SealBoss ® R70 Pump Flush comes in a 5 Gallon bucket and can be used as a cleaner, pump conditioner and lubricator. It is a solvent free, non-flammable liquid with no hazard class for shipping. It is non-aggressive towards rubber and plastic parts and is safer for the pumping equipment. It's non-drying properties serve as a lubricant.Other Safety and Application Information:
- First read and understand all manuals, data sheets and SDS of all the products and equipment intended for use. Wear appropriate safety gear at all times during the application and cleaning processes.
- The maintenance and cleaning of your equipment is of the utmost importance to provide for safe workplace conditions.
- Important: Clean the machine thoroughly and frequently. To rebuild a clogged-up injection machine can be very costly, if not impossible.
- The materials used for concrete injection are strong adhesives that will clog hoses and freeze mechanical pump parts if not cleaned out in time. Take the cleaning process seriously and spend the necessary time.
- The larger the pump and its capacity including suction tubes and pressure line the more time is takes and the more cleaning agent you need to use.
- Never pump water with your grout injection pump.
- Do not leave material in the pump for an extended time.