Bartell 11" x 13" Rammer Compactor
A rugged compaction lineup wouldn’t be complete without a great rammer.
- 4-Stroke gas/petrol Honda engine, No need for special oil and gas mixtures, just gas and go!
- Heavy-duty throttle control provides longer service life.
- Dual air filtration keeps the dirt where it belongs, out of your engine.
- Master Circuit Breaker eliminates damage of alternator and components.
- Voltage Meter for easy monitoring of generator performance.
- 12 volt DC Outlet provides 6.2 amps of DC power.
- ETL Certification all electrical components are built to North American safety standards.
- EPA Certified Overhead Valve Engines built to meet EPA regulations for North America.
- Large Fuel Tanks ensures 8 hours of run time on a single tank.
- Standard Wheel Kits for ease of maneuverability.
- Roll Cage Ensures protection of all components within the frame.
- Electric Start (7kw Only) for ease of starting and includes sealed battery.
|Bartell BR68 Rammer Specifications|
|Horse Power||2.8 hp|
|Motor||Hona GX100 - Gas|
|Shoe Size||11 in. x 13 in.|
|Impact Force||2,866 lbs. (1,300 kg.)|
|Percussion Rate per Min.||650-695|
|Jumping Stroke||1.6 in. - 3.3 in.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.8 L|
|Dimensions||17 in. x 31 in. x 40 in.|
|Weight||149 lbs. (68 kg.)|