BJM JX750SS115 2", Stainless Steel Submersible Dewatering Pump 110V. 201226
Proven construction for pumping liquids that corrode cast iron submersible pumps.
- Ideal for dewatering construction sites, mines, circulating fountain water, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities.
- 316 Stainless Steel Dewatering pump side discharge.
- Made of cast 316 Stainless Steel, with no welds, are rated A or B, (excellent or good) for corrosive resistance.
(Pumps made of Cast Iron are rated D or F.)
- 304SS motor housing; superior to pumps with aluminum housings that wear out pumping sandy water.
- Hardened cast iron impellers and volutes; superior to pumps with plastic impellers that erode or plastic pump bodies that crack from rough handling
- 1 HP, 115Volts, single phase, 14 Full Load Amp.
- Class F motor insulation handles higher temperatures without degrading motor life better than pump motors with Class A, E or B insulation.
- 3 seals: Lip seal, (2) mechanical seals; silicon carbide and carbon/ceramic.
|MAX. FLOW: GPM|
|MAX. HEAD: ft|
|MECHANICAL SEAL UPPER|
|MECHANICAL SEAL LOWER|
|IMPELLER- MULTI VANE|
|LIPSEAL & O-RINGS|
|QTY. OIL IN SEAL CHAMBER|
|MOTOR RATING: HP|
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS|
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR|
|CURRENT Full Load Amps|
|POWER CORD GAGE & LENGTH|
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE|