Handcrafted Soapstone Farmhouse Front Apron Sink, Soap-3318
- Soapstone sinks are handmade.
- Size and color can vary slightly.
- Please have sink present prior to cutting.
- High quality construction has a butt joint with a tapered bottom.
- The farm style sink’s over-sized single basin is durable, dense, and impervious to heat, bacteria and stains due to the natural composition of soapstone.
- Impervious to chemicals, acid and water, making it an ideal material for sinks.
- Soapstone naturally darkens with use over time.
- Soapstone can be altered to achieve a dark-charcoal black by applying mineral oil or beeswax.
- Nonporous, Nonabsorbent, Anti Bacterial, Stain and Heat resistant.
- Soft and smooth at the touch for an elegant and rustic appearance.
- Low electrical conductivity and high specific heat capacity.
- Resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Seams will be nearly invisible and perfectly even.
- Soapstone is recognized by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a suitable surface material for contact with food.
- Interior Dimensions: 30-1/2" x 16" x 10" Deep.
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" x 18-1/2" x 10" Deep.
- Drain Opening: 3 1/2”.
- Weight 225 lbs.