Economical solvent-based, penetrating sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection, especially in food preparation and serving areas. Can be used on granite, slate, limestone, marble, travertine, quartzite, and sandstone. For Interior and exterior use
- Formulated to resist stains on porous stone and tile.
- Excellent stain protection.
- No-sheen natural look.
- Safe solvent-based formula.
- Allows moisture vapor transmission.
- May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. It is also a good grout sealer.
- Read entire label before using. Apply liberally using a new mop, paint pad applicator, sponge or brush.
- Allow it to penetrate for up to 5 minutes.
- Wipe surface completely dry using clean, dry cotton or paper towels after each application.
- Porous surfaces may require an additional coat after full cure
- Conduct a test to see if surface is completely sealed after 2 hours by applying drops of water on the surface. If it penetrates, apply an additional coat.
- Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours.
- Keep dry for 12 hours, achieves a full cure in 24 hours.