This system solved my problem of how to make straight perfect cuts in large 18 x 36 porcelain tiles that doesn't fit on the TileMaster wet saw. The rail are quite hefty with no flex at all and the assembly is sturdily built. As for the clamps, they are kind of cheap quality but does the job. This system will cut perfect lines every time AS long as the blade can cut. If the blade become glazed, it can wander to one side and get binded as the rail remains in the same place.
Alpha Guide Rail System
- Guide rails include 2 clamps and are available in 3 sizes. 4ft (1.2m) for working with short pieces and vanity tops, 7ft (2.1m) for intermediate lengths and 12ft for long countertops or conference tables.
- Carriage assembly not included with kit.
- When used with the AWS-110 or AWS-125, the Carriage Assembly allows the saw to traverse the guide rail and perform a cut that is straight and true, time after time.
- Additionally, the system was designed to allow for an easy transition from cutting to polishing without the need to re-position the rail.
- High quality straight edges constructed of sturdy cast aluminum.
- The Guide Rail System can be set up in minutes.
- The guide rail carries the weight of the saw and provides stability, allowing for a high quality machined cut.
- Perfect for the professional fabricator as well as the do-it-yourselfers.
- Now anyone can make perfectly straight cuts!
- Guide rail system is available in 3 sizes 4ft (1.2m) for working with short pieces and vanity tops, 7ft (2.1m) for intermediate lengths and 12ft for long countertops or conference tables.
- Secure Guide Rail with the under mount clamps on both sides.
- Use with AWS125 and cut through 1-1/4" material max.
- May be purchased individually or as a set of 3.
- 4 ft. Guide Rail with 2 Clamps
- 7 ft. Guide Rail with 2 Clamps
- 12 ft. Guide Rail with 2 Clamps, Connector and Screws
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Product works for precision cut and is well worth the price, good investment.