GFCI-1 Alpha Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Product code: GFCI-1
- Manufacturer: Alpha Tools
- MPN: GFCI-1
Alpha Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Electrical current protectorble
- A highly recommended piece of equipment required for use any time an electric tool is used for wet polishing.
- The Alpha® GFCI-1 will protect polishing personnel from lethal ground current loads by interrupting electrical power.
- Rated for 15 Amps, this GFCI will provide ample protection for any of our electric polishing tools.
- The primary cause of shock and electrocution in the home is an electrical condition known as Ground Fault.
- The problem is so extensive that the National Electrical Code mandates the use of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters for all bathroom, kitchen, basement and garage outlets in all new homes in the US.
- Even so, over 170 million Americans live in homes built before this mandate was put in effect, and are hence vulnerable to shock or electrocution from ground faults.
- The Portable GFCI has built-in electronic circuitry which monitors electrical current and shuts off power in just 25/1000's of a second if a ground fault is present.
- Indoors, it is perfect for use in the basement, garage or workshop.
- The weather-resistant enclosure makes it well suited for use outdoors, by the pool, boat, or RV.
- Use with power tools, lawn equipment, battery charges, or any other place where electricity could come in contact with water.