Alpha 5" Sandpaper for Stone Polishing
- Use wet or dry for high quality polishing.
- Hook and Loop backed change discs without glue.
- Silicon carbide for sanding and polishing marble, travertine and onyx.
- Maximum 4000 RPM. 50 pieces per box.
- Assortment kit available.
- Waterproof hook and loop backed material combined with a silicon carbide abrasive, which is the perfect combination for use on marbles and softer types of natural stone.
- Marble fabricators find Alpha® Sandpaper to be effective and durable.
- Tile contractors find Alpha® Sandpaper to be very adaptable to onsite work and easy to use.
- Restoration workers can polish wide areas quickly without difficulty.
- Sandpaper resists clogging when used wet, thus extending the life of the disc.
- The discs can be used dry if necessary and are very durable.
- The hook and loop backing makes disc changes simple.
- Silicon Carbide is the abrasive of choice for sanding and polishing marble, travertine, terrazzo and onyx.
- Sandpaper can also be used to polish glass, metal and wood.
- Used with our standard backer pads