Worked great on black marble
Alpha PVA Quick Change Polishing Pads
- 5 per box. Quick change, max Rpm 4000.
- The easy way to polish bullnose, shaped edge and carved detail without damaging the workpiece.
- Polish marble or travertine without using water or messy chemicals.
- Alpha 4" Quick Change Backer Pad for PVA sold separately
- Low speed version of the original “Makita® style” PVA and is designed for use on an aluminum snail-lock backer plate specifically developed for low speed polishing tools.
- Will work on all of the same applications as the “Makita® style” PVA with the same excellence and quality.
- Marble shops, tile installers or anyone else that already has access to a low speed polishing tool will find that the PVA Quick Change system will speed up their productivity.
- The aluminum backer plate is attached to the polishing tool and each of the pads has a snail lock adapter.
- The adapter simply fits into place and locks on with a twisting motion.To remove the pads simply untwist and remove, then replace with the next grit.
- This “Quick Change” process saves time & increases productivity.
- Polishes Stainless Steel; Best Polishing Solution for Glass Tile; Removes Paint
- 1 Extra Coarse (grey) PVA Quick Change Polishing Pad
- 1 Coarse (red) PVA Quick Change Polishing Pad
- 1 Medium (blue) PVA Quick Change Polishing Pad
- 1 Fine (green) PVA Quick Change Polishing Pad
- 1 Extra Fine (yellow) PVA Quick Change Polishing Pad