Alpha® is excited to introduce a new industrial quality pneumatic stone cutter, called the PSC-150, which is equipped with a 2 hp motor, with a speed governor in the motor that regulates the air consumption according to the torque needed for the application. This regulation includes producing enough torque to cut 1-1/4” (3cm) stone slabs in one pass. In addition, Alpha® recognized the need for an industrial quality portable stone cutter that is capable of miter cutting of 1-1/4” (3cm) materials with ease, so that any stone fabricator can use it when miter cuts are required, without time-consuming setup.
- Since it is a pneumatic powered motor, you can save the repair and maintenance costs of electric stone cutters when sink-hole cutting and groove-cutting for rodding applications.
- Alpha® offers a carriage that retrofits on the Alpha® Guide Rail System to support the application of making precise miter cuts for the perfect lamination.
- The PSC-150 offers kink-free water and air hoses to improve the maneuverability of the stone cutter.
- The flexibility of the hoses helps reduce operator fatigue and improves the operation.
- To ensure a long maintenance interval, we also recommend using the manifold system that comes with a regulator and filter to catch the debris and moisture delivered by compressed air.
- The Alpha® PSC-150 comes with an Eclipse II 6” blade which is the recommended turbo blade for granite and engineered stone.
- It can utilize a variety of consumables including the Alpha® Katana 6” for porcelain panels and slabs, Hot-Rod 4” for 1/4” steel rods and 1/8” fiber glass rods.
- For marble applications, a Libero 5” blade is recommended since most marble slabs are 3/4” (2cm) thick or less.
In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection.This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.What's Included?
- Alpha PSC-150 6" Pneumatic Stone Cutter
- Alpha Eclipse II 6" Diamond Blade (DEE006)
- Side Handle (reversible)
- Combination Wrench (9 mm)
- Hex Wrench (5 mm)
- Open End Spanner Wrench (22 mm)
- Air Hose (15 ft./ 4.5 m)
- Water Hose (15 ft./ 4.5 m)
- Rust Inhibitor Oil (8 oz. AIR-008)
- 3x Flanges
- 2x Bolts (M6x30 Left, M6X30 Right)
- Operator's manual
|Alpha AWS-110 4-1/2" Wet Stone Cutter Specifications|
|Air Pressure||90 PSI|
|Air Consumption||32.8 CFM|
|Max HP||2.0 HP|
|No-Load RPM||8,500 RPM|
|Air Inlet||3/8" BSPP|
|Water Inlet||1/4" BSPP|
|Blade Capacity||6 in|