I do a ton of stone mosaic floors, i use this blade and it cuts the most fragile stones. I can cut my mosaics dry without messing up the alignment on the sheets, unlike if i had to cut them wet. No neet to cut each piece of stone individually. Best blade worth every penny, this is not an everyday blade for the grinder. I put it on when I need it and when I am done I remove it.
Libero The Ultimate Blade for Marble
- Premium blades for medium and softer grades of marble and travertine, soapstones and alabaster without the chipping and cracking commonly associated with the dry cutting process.
- Reduce finishing time, save material.
- Advanced electroplated bond outperforms any other blade when cutting softer grades of natural stone.
- Cut stone that would normally crack and chip.
- For marble only.
- Marble fabricators will find Alpha Libero ideal for the intricacy of fabrication work.
- Tile installers will find Alpha Libero easy to use on softer marble and travertine tiles.
- General contractors and sculptors will find Alpha Libero is great to use for difficult cuts.
- Whether you use this blade in the shop or in the field, it brings you the quality and long life you expect from a premium blade and the convenience of accurate and precise cutting performance on softer types of natural stone.
- 4" arbor 20mm / 5/8".
- 4-1/2" blade has a 7/8" / 20mm arbor.
- 5" blade has a 7/8" arbor.
- 7" blade has a DM - 5/8" arbor.