buts very hard porcelain 41/4 and 2x2 i don't even need a saw. just my makita and Alpha Katana. 2 thumbs ways up!!
Alpha Katana Hybrid Dry Saw Blade for all Tiles
- Engineered to be the one blade you need for cutting porcelain, granite, marble, glazed tile.
- This blade is the ultimate dry cutting diamond blade for the professional tile contractor.
- If the job entails cutting porcelain for an entire house, or various materials on one job, attach this blade to your Alpha® Wet Stone Cutter or popular angle grinder.
- Combine this blade with the Alpha® Ecocutter Dry Tile Cutting System for the ultimate dry cutting dust-free experience!
- For the best choice in cutting all tile materials, choose Alpha® Katana.
- As with all dry blades, it may be used wet to minimize dust and extend the life of the tool.
- 4" blade has a 5/8", 20mm arbor.
- 4-1/2" blade has a 7/8", 20mm arbor.
- 5" blade has a 7/8" arbor.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Probably the best dry cut blade I've ever used. Chip free in every material I've used it on. The big advantage of this blade is it basically eliminates blade changing or having to drag out multiple grinders. The only problem is with the thin kerf design. I had to sand my arbor adapter ring down so the lock nut would clamp down tight to keep the blade from "freewheeling".