I polished my marble floor in my bathroom which was 20 years old and looking like it. I used the increasing grit pads and finished it off with the polishing compound using the polishing pad. worked well.
Felt Wheels For Polishing with Powder
- Hook and Loop backed, 1/4" thick, Max Rpm 4000.
- Use with our buffing compound on Marble or Granite.
- Medium density
- Water hole drilled through the wheel.
- Very popular material for the final buff process in stone fabrication.
- Alpha® Felt Wheels are hook and loop backed buffing wheels designed for use with polishing powders, polishing pastes, and polishing bars to bring out a deep glossy finish on marble and delicate granite edges such as ogees & bullnoses.
- Marble fabricators love the luster they obtain.
- Monumentalists like the durability of the Alpha® Felt Wheel.
- Tile contractors rave about the glossy finish they can present to their customers.
- Designed specifically to hold up to the acidic contents of most polishing compounds and the heat that is typically generated during the final polishing process.
- 1/4” thick with the perfect degree of hardness versus softness.
- The wool fibers have been combed, batted, hardened then felted providing longer life and consistent density for your most rigorous finishing needs.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I used this polishing pad to do the finish polish on a granite project, I used my 22000 rpm phneumatic die grinder to finish the granite edge and a garden hose to feed a water stream. It did not fall off or wear out. The velcro is great for quick changing out the pad. I bought 2 of them, I am set to do a polishing project on my marble walls in the bathroom, by the look of the quality it will do the whole project, and still be usefull for another project.
This product has worked very well along with Dia-Glo compund for polishing a granite tile install. Invariably there are small variations in setting tile. At those corner intersections I was able to polish the down flat.