Alpha Caddy For Ecogrinder, 110 Volts, ECOCAD125
Great for Seam Polishing and Removing Scratches!
Stand-up Grinder Caddy for Ecogrinders
- The Alpha® Ecogrinder Caddie allow the operator to stand and not have to work on their knees when grinding and sanding concrete, terrazzo and masonry products or doing surface preparation work.
- The height adjustment mechanism allows the caddy to be adjusted to accommodate individual users.
- A halogen light shines above the grinding area to show scratches in dark areas.
- This light can be turned on/off independently.
- Attach the Alpha® Dust Bag Carriage directly to the Ecogrinder and utilize the Ecogrinder’s built-in vacuum system, making the operation simple, easy and virtually dust-free!
- For a complete floor polishing system, combine the Alpha® Ecogrinder, Caddy, Dust Bag Carriage and polishing tools.
- Installation is simple, using only an adjustable wrench to complete.
- In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection.This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.
- Alpha ECG-125 5" Dustless Ecogrinder
- Caddy for Ecogrinder
- Dust Bag Carriage
- Dust Bag with Hook and Look Strap
- Dust Hose
- Dust Gate with Anti-Back Flow Flap
- Spring Loaded Flange Assembly
- Carbon Brush Set
- Open-end Spanner Wrench
- Pin Spanner Wrench
- Fan Belt Set (2 pcs)
- Tope Handle with Screw and Lock Washers
- 5 in. Grinding Wheel (DSQ0500)
- Operator's Manual
|Alpha EGC-125 Dustless Eco Grinder Specifications|
|Power||10.25 amps / 1050 Watts|
|No-Load RPM||8,700 RPM|
|Wheel Size||5 in.|
|Weight||12.7 lbs (3.3 kg.)|