I cut sink runs and seams in the shop, and it goes with me on site for sink hole cuts , and any recuts on site
5480-4125 Alpha Countertop Trim Kit
- Product code: 5480-4125
- Manufacturer: Alpha Tools
- MPN: 5480-4125
Alpha AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter Countertop Trim Kit
The Countertop Trim Kit is the perfect setup for trimming pre-fabricated stone countertops to ensure a tight custom fit.
- The kit combines the AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter with a universal carriage assembly and a 4’ guide rail to create a clean, straight cut.
- All of the products are made of high-quality construction and are easy to setup and operate.
- A must for anyone that may be cutting and trimming slabs!
- When used with the AWS-110 or AWS-125, the Carriage Assembly allows the saw to traverse the guide rail and perform a cut that is straight and true, time after time.
- Additionally, the system was designed to allow for an easy transition from cutting to polishing without the need to re-position the rail.
- High quality straight edges constructed of sturdy cast aluminum.
- The Guide Rail System can be set up in minutes.
- The guide rail carries the weight of the saw and provides stability, allowing for a high quality machined cut.
- Perfect for the professional fabricator as well as the do-it-yourselfers.
- Now anyone can make perfectly straight cuts!
- 90 Days warranty, must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection.
- 5 in Wet Stone Cutter (AWS-125)
- 5 in Eclipse Diamond Blade for Granite (DEE005)
- 4 ft Guide Rail with 2 Clamps
- Universal Carriage Assembly
- Tool for Fabricators DVD
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Water Valve and Hose
- Faucet/Garden Hose Adapter
- Straight Cutting Guide (reversible)
- Extra Carbon Brush Set
- Self-Stick Felt Strips
- Side Handle
- Operator's manual
- Alpha® warrants the AWP158 against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original retail purchase.
- In the event that your Alpha power tool(s) are defective, and/or inoperable, they must be returned to Alpha Tool for inspection. This is the standard policy for all new (out of the box) and used Alpha power tools. Your item(s), will be inspected by Alpha, and a determination will be made on how to proceed with the warranty process.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Doing a floor using 24x48" porcelain. I bought this tool specifically for this job. It works quite well and to me it's definitely worth the price.