AWP66 Replacement Brush for Alpha AWP-158 Polisher (single)
- Product code: AWP66
- Manufacturer: Alpha Tools
- MPN: AWP-66
Alpha Replacement Carbon Brushes for AWP158 Electric Polisher
- Sold individually
- When replacing used carbon brushes with new ones, be sure to use only Alpha® genuine carbon brushes.
- Disassemble & remove the grounding screw from rear of the motor to release grounding wire.
- Remove all screws from the rear of the motor to release water line mounting plate.
- Slide out the motor cover. & locate the carbon brushes and pull the torsion spring with needle nose pliers. While holding the torsion spring, pull out the carbon brush.
- Pull the solderless connector on the carbon brush off of the terminal.
- Replace worn out carbon brushes with new ones and proceed assembling in reverse order described above.