AT0500R 500 Grit 3" Advantage Resin Discs for Marble
- Product code: AT0500R
- Manufacturer: Alpha Tools
- MPN: AT0500R
AT0500R 3" Advantage 500 Grit Resin Discs for Marble
Resin Bond disc for Honing and Polishing Marble
- As the backbone of the Alpha® Advantage System, these resin diamond discs are uniquely designed for optimum polishing results.
- Alpha Professional Tools® designed this series of grits specifically for marble and terrazzo floor restoration or maintenance.
- Used under a variety of floor machines.
- The marble resin discs utilize a thin needle shaped pattern for best results on marble.
- These discs work quickly and last long.
- The marble floor restoration worker will produce consistent results with these discs.
- Each disc is uniquely designed for long life and ease of operation.
- The resin discs are directional, which enhances water flow through the disc to promote removal of slurry.
- Available in 5 grits, these resin discs prepare your marble or terrazzo floor for the final polishing stage.
- The Alpha® Advantage Resin Discs For Marble have been proven to work better than other polishing systems for marble or terrazzo and are capable of producing better than factory finishes.
- Designed with improved cost performance and quality of polish, these resin discs are unequaled.
- If you do marble or terrazzo floor restoration or maintenance, the Alpha® Advantage Resin Discs for Marble are made for you.
- Recommended working conditions: 250 -400 RPM.
- Machine weight: 75 -125 lbs.
- Hook and loop backed.