- 967302902 Husqvarna PG 820 RC Planetary Surface Grinder
- 967209403 Husqvarna DC6000 VAC 380-480 3 Phase, Industrial Dust Collector
- Transformer with On/Off Switch
- 2 100 Ft. Cables with Plugs
- Floor Wand
- Plug for Smaller Grinder
- 6 Rigid Heads (3 on Machine)
- 3 Flex Heads
- 3 Velcro Backer Pads with Risers
- Additional Velcro and Risers
- Operator's manual
- ~650 hours of usage - used to grind and polish the brand new Contractors Direct warehouse in Hamden, CT!
World's first remote-controlled concrete floor grinder with Dual Drive Technology™. Compared to the renowned PG 820 floor grinder, the RC version enables significantly higher productivity and even better work results together with more ergonomic operation and effortless transportation to and from the work site. It also frees you to prepare the next set of tools, adjust hoses etc while the machine is running, which means better use of your time. With a grinding width of 820 mm it is suitable for industrial applications and an excellent choice for concrete floor preparation and repair as well as all polishing and grinding applications both wet and dry. Perfect for HiPERFLOOR® concrete floor polishing system.
- Higher output as optimum grinding parameters can be maintained over time.
- More grinding hours per day since you can operate and prepare next steps simultaneously.
- For example you can apply GM 3000 with a broom at the same time as you run the machine.
- Applications range from concrete floor preparation and repair to grinding and polishing of concrete floors, as well as the repair and polishing of terrazzo and other natural stone.
- High power machinery capable of delivering extremely high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time.
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square meter/foot.
- A unique 5-way sealing mechanism protects bearings and internal parts from aggressive concrete dust and slurry, which contributes to a longer machinery service life before first service and between subsequent services.
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Robust construction ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Power output: 17 hp, 3 Phases, 380 / 480 Volts.
- Weight 1182 Lbs.
- Hiperfloor™ is a unique method with low environmental impact, for mechanical grinding, treatment and polishing of concrete floors. As well as increased hardness and durability, the result is a floor with spectacular reflective qualities, whether in residential, commercial or industrial settings.
- 32" Wide grinding path.
- Dual Drive Technology™ fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Free shipping from factory warehouse.
|Husqvarna PG 820 RC Planetary Surface Grinder Specifications|
|Grinding Disk RPM||250-1200|
|Planetary Head RPM||5-65|
Husqvarna DC6000 VAC 380-480 3 Phase, Industrial Dust Collector, 967209403
Industrial dust collector to match the highly productive Dual Drive Technology™ grinding machines Husqvarna PG 820, PG 680 and PG 530 3-phase. Developed with unique double shell cyclone technology and automatic filter cleaning. Cyclone technology enables constant high air flow and high productivity, leaving less dust on floor and thereby saves the user time with cleaning. Possibility to lower the machine makes it easy transport. Can be used for both wet and dry applications.
- 95% separation of dust patented double shell cyclone technology, gives more than 95% separation of dust, i.e. only a small amount of dust continues to filter.
- High productivity with to the automatic filter cleaning, you can keep operate without interruptions. The dust collector has a constant high airflow, and leaves minimum dust on the floor.
- Low noise and clean working environment makes a better working place. The blower runs quietly and leaves no airborn dust. The HEPA 13 rated filters meets health environment standards. Longopac bags allows fast and dust free disposal into individually sealed plastic bags.
- Easy to use and easy to transport you can lower the machine into transport mode. Thanks to the automatic filter cleaning the dust collector keeps the same efficiency over time. It is also quick and easy to connect the dust collector with your floor grinder, just use the Aux power outlet. It also has an user friendly logical control panel (HMI), which allows automatic and manual purge settings.
|Husqvarna DC6000 Industrial Dust Collector Specifications|
|Power, hp (kW)||10 (7.5)|
|Maximum Rated Current, Amps||16|
|Air flow, CFM (m³/hr)||406 (11.5)|
|Maximum Vacuum, PSI (bar)||3.05 (.21)|
|Suction Inlet Diameter, in. (mm)||3 (76)|
|Primary Filtration Surface Area, ft² (m²)||84 (7.8)|
|Recommended Generator Size, kW||25|