Laticrete Hydro Barrier 3-1/2 Gallon Pail
Hydro Barrier Product Description
- Approximate coverage is 175 sq. ft. with two coats.
- Hydro Barrier is a thin, load bearing, self curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof anti-fracture membrane.
- Hydro Barrier can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
- Easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof anti-fracture membrane.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- Changes color from a light blue to darker blue when cured.
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Swimming pools, fountains and water features.
- Shower pans, stalls and tub surrounds.
- Industrial, commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries.
- Spas and hot tubs.
- Kitchens and food processing areas.
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces.
- Countertops and facades.
- Steam rooms (when used in conjunction with a vapor barrier).