Crack Suppression Kit consists of liquid rubber and reinforcing fabric packaged for convenient individual treatment of substrate cracks. When cured, it forms a highly flexible membrane that reduces or eliminates crack transmission in tile or stone work.
Laticrete Crack Suppression Kit contains:
- 2 gal (7.6 l) jug of Laticrete Crack Suppression Kit Liquid
- 15" wide x 75 ft. long (38 cm x 23 m) roll of Laticrete reinforcing fabric.
- Wherever hairline cracking or “spiderwebbing” occurs in the substrate, including interior or exterior floors and walls.
- For use over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) wide.
- Ideal for suspended or on grade concrete slabs in malls, lobbies and residential applications under ceramic tile and stone installed by the thin-bed or bonded thick-bed methods.
- Cover joints in plywood, cement backer boards, and concrete masonry on floors and walls.
- Also use over concrete floors and underlayments containing radiant heating.
- Approximately 75 linear ft. (23 linear m) per crack suppression kit.