The black Montolit Masterpiuma Tile Cutter was the Evo 2. This model is no longer available.
Montolit Masterpiuma Evolution 3 Push Porcelain Tile Cutter 75P3
75P3 is the latest evolution of manual tile cutters from Brevetti Montolit. Featuring a brand new handle, offering more leverage, an advanced breaking system, and a reservoir that houses a small oil bottle to lubricate the cutting wheel. Made In Italy, so rest assured, you are getting the highest quality tool available.
- Cuts Porcelain, Floor tile, Mosaic sheets, from 1/4" to 1" thick.
- Adjustable breaking system, long lasting titanium wheel.
- 29" rip cut, 20" diagonally
- Using the ergonomic grip, incision is carried out with a push stroke, which is highly effective on all materials.
- On the protractor square, there are two measuring scales: the first, on the sloping part, refers to the edge of the tile and provides the correct measurement for all degrees of inclination.
- The second scale, at the top of the square, provides the measurement from the corner of the tile to the cutting line for 45° cuts, and is especially useful for tilers.
- The tool lever is equipped with a special cut-off device.
- This device descends automatically when the handle is raised and is essential for cutting tiles diagonally and cutting mosaic only with art. 58 Mosakit.
- Structure in die-cast aluminium and nickel-plated steel for maximum strength and weather-resistance; feet and cut-off device made of special non-scratch plastic.
- Titanium wheel as standard (special for porcelain tile); protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine.
- Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure guarantees strength and total weather-proofing.
- Special spring-suspension galvanized plates support tiles while cutting.
- Cutting head, which is pushed forward across the tile, features a large diameter tungsten carbide wheel which requires no adjustment for changing thicknesses.
- The point of contact of the cutting tool is coated with a special impact-resistant, scratch-proof material that will not scratch or stain delicate and/or light-colored tile surfaces.
- Tile splitting uses the same cutting tool, with a dual option: 90° traditional cut or adjustable angled cut of large-sized tiles by means of a diagonal splitting system for mosaics and precision cuts.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
Question & Answers
No, the 29" Montolit Masterpiuma Evolution 3 Push Tile Cutter does not come with a case
No, the 29" Montolit Masterpiuma Evolution 3 Push Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase them at Contractors Direct
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
First I would like to thank contractors direct. I order my cutter on a Saturday and received it on Wednesday. The tile cutter works great!!! I just did a big master bath with it and nailed it. I was able to make 5/8 inch rips of 3x6 subway tile with the addition of the mosa kit pad. In the past I would have had to set up the wet saw for those rips. I also cut 2x2 moasic sheets for the shower pan with the masterpuima. I haven't had the chance to cut glass with it yet but look forward to it. I also cut 2'x2' travertine pieces with it although those cuts were going to be covered by trim. Its a great weapon added to arsenal!!!!