if you set tile for a living and do not use this product you are doing it all wrong. this laser helped me out so much I recommend it to everyone. it works for those tricky and odd places
60567 PLS FT 90 Pacific Laser Floor Tile Layout Tool, Yellow
- Product code: 60567
- Manufacturer: Pacific Laser System (PLS)
- MPN: 60567
Get a perfect square for floor tile layout and installation
PLS FT 90 layout and installation tool provides a beam of superior accuracy and clarity, great for demanding floor layout tasks. Made of cast aluminum, the PLSFT90's housing is designed to have the necessary durability to withstand difficult conditions on the job.
- Ideal for tile contractors, help to eliminate mistakes by establishing 90 degree square floor layout.
- Shoots lines in all four directions.
- Working range of 65 ft. and squaring accuracy of 1/16 inch at 20 ft.
- Perfect for installing curtain walls, foundations, columns, skylights, doors, cabinetry, and much more.
- Combine portability with advanced design for effective use in situations where traditional bubble vial levels or two-person plumb bob setups are too cumbersome or too limited to get the job done right.
- Part Number: PLS-60567
- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.2 x 4.7 inches.
- Operating time: 10 hours continuous use.
- PLSFT90 floor tile layout laser tool; floor targets; carrying case; operating instructions.
- PLS has upgraded its warranty from a single year to a three-year limited warranty.
- During this warranty period, your PLS product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or similar model at our option), without charge for either parts or labor, through PLS.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a very solid laser in a metal casing. It has a little weight to it. Like the photos show it shoots lines in 4 directions and you can put it right in a corner. Mine came in a large box that also holds my PLS 180 that I already owned so I can keep both in the same plastic case. Also came with the two red reflector things for outdoor use. Two things that I want to mention: it sits on 4 metal knobs which allows it to sit up off of the floor maybe 1/2". This allow you to position the laser right over the top of the tile and shoot the lines down your tile rows. The other things this does is allow you to make small movements more easily than if it had a flat base to it. Not the cheapest laser but it shouldn't be the cheapest. It works great!