A 12" wire brush with a 1" arbor hole and a standard drive pin hole is best used on smaller saws in an up cut mode, to remove all dust and debris from the joint prior to resealing, for better adhesion.
- Use our wire joint brush for general purpose brushing of joint or crack cleaning in concrete or asphalt.
- The brush has an oil tempered steel wire with a 3/8" flat width.
- Some machine models may require modification to accept a wire joint brush.
- Wire brush requires 5/8" minimum blade clamping thickness.
- Use only on low horsepower flat saws (5 to 20 hp).
- 12" x 3/8" x 1".
- Wire size .035".
- Drive hole 3/8" diameter.
- Max 5,000 Rpm.