Yes, we have a 59" Rubi tile saw. Click here for the Rubi DX-250-1400 Tile Saw
Rubi DIAMANT DC250 1200 48" Tile Saw
For cutting ceramic, Glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials. Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful direct drive 120 Volts single phase, 1-1/2 hp motor.
- DC-250 1200 with adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminium and steel for maximum lightness and resistance.
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation.
- Aluminium guide with anti-flexion geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts.
- With thermal and overload security switches.
- Water pump refrigeration of blade.
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings.
- Vertically adjustable and foldable mobile head for miter cuts.
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts.
- Removable Aluminium work surface for easy cleaning.
- Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw
- Saw Stand with Wheel Kit and Handles
- 10 in. Diamond blade, 5/8 in. Arbor
- Water Pump
- Water Trays
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||47-7/16 in with plunge |
(42-1/2" without plunge)
|Diagonal Length of Cut||33 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||67 in x 32 in x 52 in|
Question & Answers
This sounds like a power-related issue. If you are using an extension cord, try removing the extension cord and plugging the saw directly into the power source. If this does not work, please call Rubi at 1-866-872-7824 to troubleshoot with their technical service team over the phone.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a custom parts order.
Por favor llámenos al 1-800-709-0002.
This product does not come with a side arm extension, however, there are accessories available for extending the cutting size of your table.
You can get the specific part number from Rubi Tools at 1-866-872-7824 and contact us to purchase that part and ship direct to your location. With the rapid model changes for machines, we do not carry the parts list. The manufacturer always has the most accurate parts list based on model and serial number.