Great product, works exactly as advertised. You can definitely see a big difference in final shine compared to other rooms where GM3000 was not used to prep the floor first. We purchased based on the average consumption rate of 1,500/sq.ft. but found we had a fair amount left over, but that's never a bad thing.
Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR GM 3000 Concrete Hole Filler, 543087161
Use GM 3000 surface preparation and re-grouting solution to fill small pin holes in concrete floors before polishing the surface.
- Latex-based bonding additive for concrete pore filling and re-grouting applications.
- Fill and patch small holes and air pockets in concrete floors before polishing.
Husqvarna GM3000 Benefits
- Fills small pin holes in concrete.
- Enhances the final clarity and shine of polished concrete floors.
- Improves the overall cleanliness of the finished concrete floor by eliminating tiny holes and voids where bacteria can grow.
- VOC compliant.
- Ready to use - no mixing or dilution required.
A pump sprayer and fine bristled broom are required for application.
- Step 1 - Spray a small coat of water onto the floor (do NOT allow water to pool or form puddles) - water helps facilitate product absorption into the concrete.
- Step 2 - While the floor is damp, spray a liberal coat of GM3000 onto the floor roughly 10 - 15 ft. ahead of the concrete grinder.
- Step 3 - Brush the damp concrete floor with a bristled broom to remove any dust or debris from the pin holes and pores.
- Step 4 - Grind the wet area using 120 grit diamond pads; GM3000 will mix with dust from the floor to create a slurry - this slurry will work its way into the small pin holes in the floor.
- Step 5 - Sweep the concrete floor with the fine bristled broom to remove excess slurry from the floor.
- Step 6 - Apply concrete densifier and distribute evenly across the floor using a micro-fiber mop; let densifier sit for 4-8 hours.
- 5 gallons provides 1,000 - 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage (about 250 sq. ft. per gallon), depending on the porosity of the concrete.
GM3000 Grouting System Shelf Life
- Unopened containers have a 3 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- GM3000 should be stored at room temperature (about 70°F).
- Once opened, do not allow any dirt, water, or other contaminates to accumulate inside the bottle.
How to Clean Application Equipment
- Use water to clean application gear if GM3000 has not already dried.
- Use xylene or other approved solvent to clean equipment if GM3000 has already dried.