Rubi DX250-1000 Plus Tile Saw
For cutting ceramic, glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials. Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height
- Laser guide to help you make precise straight and miter cuts.
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful Belt driven 2 hp, 120 Volts single phase.
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminium and steel for maximum lightness and resistance.
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation.
- Aluminium measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts.
- With thermal and overload security switches.
- Water pump included.
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings.
- Vertically adjustable and fold-able mobile head for miter cuts.
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts.
- Removable Aluminium work surface for easy cleaning.
- Made in Spain.
- Rubi DX250 Wet Tile Saw
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Saw Stand with Wheels and Handles
- Water Pump
- Water Tray
- Lateral Stop
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DX250-1000 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Belt driven 2 hp|
|Length of Cut||44 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||31 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||67 in x 29 in x 33-1/2 in|