Yes, the Sigma tile cutter gauge features Customary units of measurement.
3E4M Sigma MAX 51" Push Handle Tile Cutter
The Sigma 3E4M MAX Tile Cutter features a push-handle design and a spring-loaded ball bearing scoring wheel specifically designed to cut rough, unevenly surfaced tile.
Sigma 3E4M MAX Features
- Easy-grip MAX push handle
- Spring-loaded ball bearing carbide scoring wheel
- Spring-loaded tile support table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees for diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” thick
- Easy to dismantle and transport
- Able to cut all types of commercially available tiles.
- High-resistance aluminium alloy and steel construction
- Plastic fitting to eliminate marks beneath breaking feet
3E4M MAX Specifications
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Maximum straight cut: 51" x 51"
- Maximum diagonal cut: 36" x 36"
- NOTE: Due to it's large size, this tile cutter must ship via LTL freight
Question & Answers
Thanks for contacting Contractors Direct.
This includes a PUSH handle.
No, the Sigma 3E3M MAX Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Ive been setting tile for over 20yrs. Sigma cutters are the best. I recently purchased the 3E3M cutter with the push handle. My only problem is that it's difficult to line up your marks. I can't see the wheel to line up my mark. Its taking me twice as much time just to line up the wheel with my mark. Im very dissatisfied with the handle design.