Yes, the Sigma Max 51" Push Handle Tile Cutter gauge does come in inches
3E3M Sigma MAX 51" Push Handle Tile Cutter
The Sigma 3E3M MAX Tile Cutter features a push-handle design and a spring-loaded ball bearing scoring wheel specifically designed to cut rough, unevenly surfaced tile.
Sigma 3E3M MAX Tile Cutter Features
- Easy-grip MAX push handle
- Spring-loaded ball bearing carbide scoring wheel
- Spring-loaded tile support table
- Swiveling measurement bar (in inches) angles between -45 to + 45 degrees for diagonal cuts
- Cuts material between 1/16” and 3/4” thick
- Easy to dismantle and transport
- Able to cut all types of commercially available tiles.
- High-resistance aluminium alloy and steel construction
- Plastic fitting to eliminate marks beneath breaking feet
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Maximum straight cut: 51" x 51"
- Maximum diagonal cut: 36" x 36"
- NOTE: Due to it's large size, this tile cutter must via LTL freight
Question & Answers
No, the Sigma Max 51″ Push Handle Tile Cutter does not come with a carrying case. Sigma does make a case that fits this tile cutter which you can buy separately at Contractors Direct
No, the Sigma Max 51″ Push Handle Tile Cutter does not come with a replacement scoring wheel. You can purchase one at Contractors Direct