Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.
This tile cutter has a max rip cut of 29".
Kristal Giga-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter
The fastest way to cut ceramic tile is by using a hand tile cutter.
Kristal Giga-Cut Features
- 750 mm (~29") rip cut, 530 mm (~20") diagonal cuts, weighs 39.5 lbs.
- Cuts hard porcelain, floor tile, mosaics and other material
- Metric measure guide
- Ball bearings allow the head to move smoothly and precisely on the steel guide bar
- Double breaking system allows users to snap in the middle or end of the tile
- Single steel guide bar of 15mm thickness will not flex when breaking porcelain tile in the center of the material
- Spring loaded steel plates for better shock absorption and allow user a clean break
- Specially designed ruler can swivel and lock for repetitive cuts at any angle
- L cuts and electrical outlets cut-outs can only be achieved with a wet saw
- All components are electrostatically powder painted
- Ball bearing Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel is in 22 mm diameter
Question & Answers
No, the Kristal Giga-Cut 750 mm Tile Cutter does not come with a case.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I've owned several high dollar cutters in the past. This one is the best by far. Cuts like butter. Was able to cut a porcelain tile 28" long 3/8" wide with no problem. Only issue I had which can easily be over looked is the scale is only in metric. Not so easy to find a metric tape here in Louisiana. Does require a good bit of room to use but I knew it would cause of the length of cut I wanted