Tenax Glydex Sealer - 1 Liter
Tenax Glydex Water Based Sealer is an anti-stain, water and oil proof sealer for granite and similar stone.
- Completely free of organic solvent
- Operates on the surface of the stone
- Fills the micro-porosities of the stone to prevent liquids from penetrating the material yet remains permeable to vapours, allowing the stone to breathe and keep the characteristics of the stone unchanged
- Has an excellent drop property and it is an excellent anti-graffiti: a permament marker is easily removable
- VOC Free
- IMPORTANT: When using Tenax Glydex Water Based Sealer for the first time we suggest testing on a small hidden part first.
- This product must be evenly applied on a clean, dry surface. Spread Tenax Glydex Water Based Sealer evenly using a clean brush, sponge, cloth or spray gun. Apply until surface no longer absorbs product. Immediately clean/buff with a clean dry cloth. Excess product may create a superficial sticky film so it is important to remove excess immediately after application. After wating 10-15 minutes repeat procedure. Repeat once more after 10-15 minutes.
- Tenax Glydex Water Based Sealer freezes at temperatures below 32°. Bring to room temperature to restore original properties of product. This product will last at least 1 year if stored between 64°-77° in the original container. Reseal bottle after use. Once opened must be used within 6 months. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.