Tenax Proseal Premium Grade Sealer
Proseal is suitable to protect granite, marble, limestone, travertine and grout against liquid chemicals like beverages and similar liquids. It also works well with polished, honed, marble with high porosity. Proseal fills the pores of the stone and protects the stone from oil and water stains. Proseal allows the stone to breathe without leaving a film on the surface. Wait 24 hours to allow the stone to dry and reach 100% protection. The protection will last up to 4-5 years if the product is applied correctly on the surface and areas that are not under direct wear and use.
- Seals grout!
- Deep penetration into the pores of the stone
- Will not change color of stone
- Excellent water-oil repellent properties
- Use indoor or outdoor
- UV Stable
- One liter of Proseal treats approximately 215-323 sq. ft depending on the porosity of the stone.
Instructions for Use:
- This product must be evenly applied on a completely clean and dry surface. Spread Tenax Proseal evenly with brush, sponge,cloth or spray gun until surface no longer absorbs product. After a few seconds buff with a clean cloth. Any excess of Tenax Proseal creates superficial glossy and sticky films so any excess must be removed immediately after the application. Repeat after 10-15 minutes. Do not walk on floor for 24 hours. IMPORTANT: When using Tenax Proseal for the first time we suggest testing on a small hidden area first.
- This product will last at least 1 year if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.