102004 DustControl, DC AirCube 2000, 115 Volts
Robust air cleaner with a capacity of 1800m3/h which makes it our most powerful single phase aircleaner. it is also equipped with variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night.
- Minimizing airborne dust that is hazardous to your health, e.g. silica dust.
- Good complement to source extraction and suction casings on construction sites.
- Popular choice in bakeries and wood-working shops to purify the air from health hazardous flour or wood dust.
- Variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night.
- High effective ECO-fan with less energy consumption. Low sound level.
- Washable stainless steel filter housing.
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it's time to change the filter.
- Trouble-free filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy service.
- Weight: 66 lbs/30 kg.
- Flow at open outlet: 1800m3/h, 1650 m3/h.
- Power consumption: 115 V, 350 W
- Degree of separation: EN 1822-1 HEPA 13
- Sound level: 60 dB(A) speed 1, 68 dB(A) speed 2.
- Features a 0,7m2 pre-filter and a HEPA H13 microfilter of 10m2 cleaning the air from hazardous particles very effectively (down to 0,3 micrometer).
- A filter indication lamp lits when it´s time to change the filter.
- The air exhaust is directed upwards in order to prevent dust to whirl up from the floor.
- DC AirCube 2000 can be positioned horizontally flat on the floor, with the exhaust then pointing to the side.
- The ergonomic design is easy to carry and transport.
- Ready to connect to an exhaust hose without a reduction in performance.