0300-0001-2 Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Epoxy Adhesive, 1.8 Gal
- Product code: 0300-0001-2
- Manufacturer: Laticrete
- MPN: 0300-0001-2
High-strength, 3-part 100% solids epoxy adhesive chemical resistant, that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. Adhesive spreads easily and cleans with water while fresh. Factory-proportioned kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler. Use in interior and exterior (see limitations) walls and floors, wet and dry areas.
- Superior crack prevention and sound isolation adhesive mortar.
- Independently tested to ANSI specification for crack and sound isolation for ceramic tile and stone installations.
- Single component adhesive mortar which takes the place of costly time consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster more effective tile or stone installations.
- Water cleanable, no flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work.
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles.
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone, and agglomerates.
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble.
- High bond strength.
- Maximum chemical resistance.
- 25.2 lb (11.4 kg) volume: 1.8 gals (6.8 l) pail.
- 180 to 200 sq ft (16.7-18.6 m2) with 1/16" (1.5 mm) v-notched trowel.
- 90-110 sq ft (8.4-10.2 m2) with 1/8" x 1/8" (3 mm x 3 mm) square trowel.
- 70-80 sq ft (6.5-7.4 m2) with 3/16" (4 mm) v-notched trowel.
- 30-35 sq ft (2.8-3.3 m2) with 1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm) square trowel.