Rubi recommends that you soak the straps 30 minutes prior to using them. It is also advisable to re-soak the straps in warm water if they are exposed to near-freezing temperatures.
Rubi Tile Leveling System Kit - 100 Straps, 100 Caps, Pliers
The Rubi Tile Leveling Kit includes everything you need to install a perfectly level tile floor or wall.
Rubi Tile Leveling Kit Features
- Kit includes 100 tile leveling straps, 100 caps and 1 pliers.
- Use to achieve a virtually lip-free, mirror flat surface.
- Rubi leveling system drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing by preventing tiles from moving during installation.
- Greatly reduces installation time therefore improving cost-effectiveness.
- Caps can be reused upwards of 25 times.
- Recommended for gauged tiles (uniform thickness) 12" or larger ONLY.
Rubi Tile Leveling System Tips
- Soak leveling straps in warm water prior to use to prevent premature breakage.
- Re-soak straps if they become exposed to near-freezing temperatures.
- Gently squeeze the leveling pliers until the cap makes uniform contact with the tile.
Question & Answers
Thanks for contacting us. General rule is 1 clip per side per 12 inches. So for 12x12 tile you need 2 clips per sq ft.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I love the Rubi Tile Leveling Kit, I had used a few leveling products but the Rubi is the best. This kit allows a tight joint, speeds up installation and produces a quality flooring job. I have had great compliments on my floors. A must of the large format tile install.
Best option by far. I use tuscan caps because we have a bunch of them and rubi system. The best of both!!! cheap and good quality straps, good pliers! only for big format tiles, showers....
I bought 2 of these and some extra straps to set some 22" porcelan tile. This was the first time I used a leveling system. They were simple to use and cost effective. I will be using them on a lot more instalations. Job went faster and gave better results than piddling around the old way. The only issue I had was; in some situations I had excess thinset seep out under the cap, where I could not clean it untill it was dry and I removed the cap.