- Fully closed V-belt guards meet today's safety requirements, while a range of accessories enables use in all kinds of applications
- Optional polyurethane plates, for example, let you compact concrete paving slabs silently and gently
- For asphalt applications, we offer a water sprinkler system.
- The engines are subjected to lengthy operational tests, ensuring reliable operation under all working conditions
Available optional extras
- Polyurethane pad
- Water sprinkler system
Fields of application: Sand/gravel, asphalt, no-slump concrete, insulating materials, block pavements, footh-path paving stones
The CF 1 has Best performance in confined areas. The compact, forward travel vibratory plate CF 1 from Weber MT is ideally suited for compaction work in restricted spaces.
The CF 1 is used in walkway construction and landscape applications for the compaction of sand/gravel, block and asphalt pavements, no-slump concrete and insulating materials. The lifting eye and carrying handles ensure easy handling and the folding guide bar allows for easy transport even in the trunk of a car.
The low-vibration guide bar reduces hand/arm vibrations and thus ensures maximum operating comfort, even during long lasting applications.
- Honda GX 120 gas engine
- 3.5 hp, 2.9 kW, 5,700 Frequency (rpm).
- Compaction force 2,500 lbs, 10 kN.
- Weight 145 lbs.